WHAT IS BRANDING?
Branding is a combination of science and psychology, and encompasses all interactions your customer has with your company. From the way you answer the phone, to your social media presence, to how you interact with your own staff, at all moments you are representing and establishing your brand. Creating a successful organization requires focusing on your brand. What do your marketing materials say about your organization?
WHY IS BRANDING IMPORTANT?
People feel more at ease doing business with organizations that have a consistent and easily recognizable brand. A well-designed brand:
- Promotes recognition and credibility
- Differentiates you from your competition
- Illustrates your core values and culture
- Generates referrals
- Lets customers know what you are promising them and what they can expect
- Connects with your customers on an emotional level
- Helps raise money for your organization’s cause
- Increases sponsorship and speaking opportunities
- Gives employees pride and motivates them to carry out your core values
- Makes your phone ring
- Drives business